Our sex life is non existent.
It did not happen overnight. One night, he fell asleep on the couch watching tv and never came to bed. Then a week later, it happened twice. And then, suddenly it became an every night thing. Not only have we not had sex in months, we haven’t slept in the same bed either. If I go to bed, he stays on the couch. If I fall asleep on the couch, he goes to bed.
I hate it. I go to sleep crying, wishing he were there to hold me. I miss his companionship. I miss his strong arms around me. I miss our intimacy.
We did not get married for sex. Because as good as it was, it’s not worth it. No marriage can ever be based on physical intimacy.
But… it helps a marriage remain strong. Being close together physically helps you stay close together spiritually.
And… it’s completely gone
I don’t think he’s gay. In fact, I know he’s not gay. I won’t go into detail, but he is as straight as an arrow.
I don’t think he’s cheating on me either. Not that I am keeping tabs on him, but I know where he is at all times.
Plus, he can’t lie to me. He is great at fooling everyone else, but he has never been able to lie to me. Ever. This is something I always loved about him. I can just read him like a book.
But at times, I almost wish he was one of the two. It would be so much easier if there was a reason for things to be so wrong. But there’s not….
And I am lost…
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate feedback, but please keep it clean and tactful.... it's hard enough as it is