Jan 30, 2011

Miserable in Marriage

I have been in denial.
I have been hoping I was imagining it.
I was lying to myself
So here goes….
I am in a failing marriage
Whew… I said it!

It’s liberating… and yet VERY scary.

I have done everything I can, and nothing is working
The fact is… My husband doesn’t love me anymore
It didn’t start out this way.
We got married for all the right reasons.
We were in love
And then something changed
I can’t pinpoint it. I can’t tell you when it began to change.
But long ago I looked in his eyes and realized…. There was no love there.
This blog is my journey
I need an avenue to get out my frustrations.
Maybe by writing my feelings down, I can deal with the problems at hand
I wish to remain anonymous, for obvious purposes
Bear with me…
This is probably going to be the hardest thing I will ever do
So…. Here goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate feedback, but please keep it clean and tactful.... it's hard enough as it is