For me, divorce was only ok under the rarest of circumstances. Abuse, cheating, abandonment. So to even be thinking about the “D” word feels wrong.
He hasn’t DONE anything. So I guess, you could say,
It’s not a problem of commission.
It’s a problem of omission.
It’s what he doesn’t do that is the problem
He doesn’t hug me, or hold my hand.
He barely looks at me anymore.
We haven’t had sex in well over 6 months, closer to a year… I stopped counting
Sometimes I almost wish he would hit me, or cheat on me. The pain would seem more valid. Then I would not feel so guilty for thinking about the “D” word.
I’m having a hard time knowing what to do.
How long do I hold on?
When do I let go?
I’m not sure we are at the point of divorce yet, but I don’t really know when that point is…
I’ve tried talking to him, and he won’t
I’ve suggested therapy and he cringes
He says there is nothing wrong, but there obviously is
What do I do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate feedback, but please keep it clean and tactful.... it's hard enough as it is